What is Z-BaSICTM ?
Z-BaSICTM is a scientific method for:
- Classifying organic compounds by a set of homologous series.
- Correlating chemical, thermodynamic and physical properties with the number of carbons in the homologous series.
- Quantitatively analyzing each component of a mixture according to its homologous series class and its number of carbons.
- Arranging the composition and property information in a 'cp' datafile for use in computer applications.
- Constructing software applications to run on the 'cp' datafile.
What is Z-BaSICTM : Technical Description
Back to Z-BaSIC applications